11 Butterfield Trust Professionals Among 2021 Global Elite
Butterfield Group today announced that eleven of its Trust team members, having been nominated by their industry peers, are featured in the Private Client Global Elite Directory 2021: Elite Recommends.
The prestigious directory is published annually by Global Elite, a worldwide network of private client–community professionals. Assembled based on nominations from wealth planners and litigators around the world, it identifies top private wealth professionals for ultra-high net worth clients; those who are regarded as the most trusted and highly experienced in the industry.
Global Elite has included the following Butterfield employees in the 2021 directory:
- Mike Neff, Head of International Wealth
- Jane Pearce, Group Head of Trust
- Paul Hodgson, Deputy Group Head of Trust
- Craig Barley, Managing Director Butterfield Trust (Bahamas) Limited
- John Richmond, Managing Director Butterfield Trust (Bermuda) Limited
- Jonathan Dunlop, Vice President Butterfield Trust (Bermuda) Limited
- Mark Florance, Executive Chairman Butterfield Trust (Asia) Limited
- Andrew Leggatt, Managing Director, Head of Private Client Services Butterfield Trust (Cayman) Limited
- Lindsay Ozanne, Managing Director Butterfield Trust (Guernsey) Limited
- Jim Parker, Country Head Butterfield Trust (Switzerland) Limited
- Phil Lenz, Deputy Country Head Butterfield Trust (Switzerland) Limited
Paul Hodgson and Jim Parker were also included in the 2019 directory, and have recently been featured in Who’s Who Legal (WWL) as leading industry experts, with their profiles included in the WWL: Thought Leaders Private Client 2020 edition.
Michael Collins, Butterfield’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer said, “The inclusion of eleven of our Trust team members in this year’s Global Elite directory, representing every Trust office in our network, highlights Butterfield’s global expertise in trust and fiduciary services.
“I congratulate each of our employees who has been included in the 2021 directory, as well as the wider Trust team who supports them in the provision of world-class services to high net worth clients and their advisers. They have earned the well-deserved respect, trust and admiration of their peers around the world.”