The Cayman Islands offers business owners, entrepreneurs, and prospective residents excellent opportunities for economic and personal development. Breath-taking scenery combined with first-class hospitality makes it an attractive destination for businesspersons and migrating individuals alike.
With a good balance between lifestyle and industry, Cayman is the ideal destination for adventurers and career-driven settlers alike. With a friendly and welcoming local community and an abundance of Cayman-kind, you’re likely to be captured by the islands’ charm and feel at home in no time at all.
Cayman is a small island, that’s big on business. With a thriving economy, a favourable financial environment, and a bustling business community, Cayman boasts a multitude of exciting opportunities for international investors.
Whether it’s for a long weekend break or a few weeks of sunshine, Cayman has plenty to offer visitors to the islands. Explore the world famous beaches, dine on international cuisine, and stay in five star luxury resorts as you experience one of the Caribbean’s most treasured destinations.
- Cayman Islands Association of Mediators & Arbitrators
- Cayman Islands Bankers Association
- Cayman Islands Civil Service Association
- Cayman Contractors Association
- Cayman Islands Compliance Association
- Cayman Islands Directors Association
- Cayman Islands Fund Administrators Association
- Cayman Islands Institute of Professional Accountants
- Cayman Islands Insurance Association
- Cayman Islands Legal Practitioners Association
- Cayman Islands Marketing Professionals Association
- Cayman Islands Ministers Association
- Cayman Islands Real Estate Brokers Association
- Cayman Islands Society of Financial Analysts
- Cayman Islands Society of Human Resource Professionals
- Cayman Islands Tourism Association
- Cayman Finance
- Cayman National Cultural Foundation
- Caymanian Bar Association
- Cayman Islands Company Managers Association
- Insurance Managers of Cayman
- Sister Islands Tourism Association
- Society of Trust and Estate Professionals
- Department of Agriculture
- Cayman Islands Airports Authority
- Cayman Islands Government
- Civil Aviation Authority of the Cayman Islands
- Ministry of Commerce & Investment
- Cayman Islands Customs & Border Control
- Dive Cayman
- Economics and Statistics Office
- Cayman Islands Film Commission
- Ministry of Financial Services
- Freedom of Information Unit
- Cayman Islands General Registry
- Cayman Islands Government Directory
- Lands & Survey Department
- Department of Labour & Pensions
- Workforce Opportunities & Residency Cayman
- Planning Department
- Royal Cayman Islands Police Services
- Cayman Islands Port Authority
- Cayman Islands Postal Service
- Cayman Islands Shipping Registry
- Cayman Islands Department of Tourism
- Department of Vehicle & Drivers’ Licensing
- Caring for Life Foundation
- Cayman Heart Fund
- Cayman Hospice Care
- Cayman Islands Cancer Society
- Cayman Pink Ladies
- National Council of Voluntary Organisations
- Cayman’s ARK
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Cayman Islands
- Breast Cancer Foundation
- Cayman AIDS Foundation
- CI Crisis Centre Volunteer Programme
- Cayman Islands Humane Society
- Cayman Islands Red Cross
- Central Caribbean Marine Institute
- Extended After School Programme
- Feed Our Future
- Have a Heart Cayman
- LIFE (Literacy is For Everyone) Ltd
- Meals on Wheels
- NCVO Children Services Programmes
- National Gallery of the Cayman Islands (NGCI)
- National Trust of the Cayman Islands
- One Dog at a Time (ODAAT)
- YMCA of the Cayman Islands
- 5CINCO DE MAYO – AGAVE5:00 pmCINCO DE MAYO! It’s time to celebrate with Agave, Wednesday, May 5, 2021.This is the kick-off to Agave’s Arts & Culture Summer Series. Exclusive Art Exhibition by the incredibly talented, @yonierpowery, Live music with @nathanherrera, DJ @loveandboogie. Cocktail & Taco specials ALL DAY!&nbs, ...
- 6Sri Lankan Dinner at Grand Old House5:30 pm - 10:45 pm
Pay tribute to Sri Lankan Independence Day with a delicious and authentic Sri Lankan feast served up by Chef Thusat of Grand Old House.
Expect traditional Sri Lankan dishes, including ‘Egg Hopper’, ‘Kottu’, ‘Kiribath’ and more, shared from Chef Thusat’s childhood and served up family-style from live a, ...
- 7Mother’s Day Market12:00 pmAnchor & Den will be spoiling all the beautiful moms out there at our Mother’s Day Night Market, taking place on Friday the 7th of May.Join them to celebrate the evening with delicious food from their wonderful theme nights: A taste of Greece, Turkey and Middle East from Argo, their homemade soup from Ro, ...Cinco de Mayo – Juiced at the Wicket5:00 pm - 9:00 pmGrab your sombrero and maracas, and let’s party at the Wicket Bar with authentic tacos, locally-inspired margaritas, mezcal tastings, Brasserie Purveyors’ craft beers, piñatas and a live DJ.Entry is free; purchase $2 food and beverage tickets at the gate.For more information visit their Facebook., ...
- 8International Blue Iguana Day!9:30 am - 4:00 pmJoin the Blue Iguana Conservation for the FIRST EVER International Blue Iguana Day to celebrate Grand Cayman’s blue iguanas!For $5 entry per person, bring your family and friends and get involved – they have activities and games for all ages!Entry to the BIC facility is only $5 and all proce, ...Cayman Carnival Batabano Street Parade1:00 pm - 6:00 pmBatabano 2021 will be a celebration to launch all celebrations this year.In 2019, the Batabano parade was one of the biggest in Cayman’s history, with fifteen masquerade bands and floats, and some 2,500 masqueraders on the road!Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, last year’s parade inevitably had, ...Mother’s Day Camp Seafire Craft Party3:00 pm - 5:00 pmGet your little ones ready for Mother’s Day with the help of Camp Seafire. Kids under twelve are invited to join their crafts party and create a personalized gift in time for Mother’s Day, with the help of their professional team.May 8, 3pm – 5pm
CI$25 per child
Call 746-0000, Email Concierge@SeafireResor , ...9Mother’s Day Brunch – The Ritz-Carlton11:00 am - 3:00 pmA Brunch to Remember: Mother’s Day 2021Celebrate your favorite Lady with a memorable Sunday brunch featuring delectable culinary stations, flowing bubbles and live entertainment.Sunday, May 9, 2021 at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman.Adult with champagne: KYD $185
Adult without champagne: KY , ...
- 12Single’s Event – Marriott Resort7:30 pm
Singles! This one is for you! Join the Marriott Resort for a night of refreshing fellowship and encouragement for your journey as a single person.
Wednesday, May 12th at 7:30pm at the Marriott Ballroom.
Check their Facebook for more information., ...
- 13Stars over Seven Mile Beach7:00 pm - 9:00 pmJoin the Cayman Islands Astronomical Society for an evening of stargazing from 7PM on Thursday the 13th of May. It will be at Seven Mile Public Beach on the grassy area near the playground.The planets Mercury, Venus and Mars as well as the thin crescent Moon will be gloriously visible just after sunset. Also yo, ...
- 17Public Holiday: Discovery DayAll Day
Discovery Day in the Cayman Islands commemorates the discovery of the Sister Islands of Cayman Brac and Little Cayman by Christopher Columbus in 1503. The public holiday is celebrated on the third Monday in May., ...
- 18International Museum Day9:00 am - 5:00 pm‘The objective of International Museum Day (‘IMD’) is to raise awareness about the fact that Museums are an important means of cultural exchange, enrichment of cultures and development of mutual understanding, cooperation and peace among peoples’ (ICOM, 2021).This years IMD theme is ‘The Future
- 22Humane Society Furball 20215:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Join the Cayman Islands Humane Society’s annual Furball gala. This year the gala will be hosted on Saturday, May 22, 2021 at the Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort.
The night will transport you off the island and to the Amalfi Coast for an evening full of Italian culture, romance and intrigue which promises to be a m, ...Chef’s Stories Episode III: Epic Fails5:00 pm
THE culinary event of 2021, Chef’s stories at Bacaro is a food event series offering exceptional food, unlimited drink and live music. For the third installment, they will once again bring together 12 of the Island’s best chefs to share a glimpse into where they came from, with a focus on how they recovered frMeals On Wheels – Orange You Glad Gala6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Meals on Wheels is hard at work planning the 8th annual Orange You Glad Sunset Gala, the non-profit’s largest fundraiser of the year. Make your table reservations and purchase your tickets before they are sold out!
Each year, the Gala becomes bigger and better because of the overwhelming sup, ...
- 28Splash Happy Hour and Shopping Night at Cayman Turtle Centre4:00 pm - 8:00 pmThe Splash Happy Hour & Shopping Night is back at Cayman Turtle Centre!Last Friday of every month, 4 pm – 8 pmSave 30-60% off select items in their Splash Gift Store! Including a huge range of homewares, toys, jewelry, swimwear, and more.Enjoy live music in the courtyard and delicious, ...
- 29“Step Right Up!” – Alex Panton Foundation6:00 pm - 11:45 pmOn the 29th of May 2021, at the Marriott Ballroom, Rotary Central will be hosting their 2nd annual gala, in support of the Alex Panton Foundation. Come one, come all, Step Right Up and join them as the Circus comes to town and enjoy a fun filled evening with cotton candy, kissing booths (socially distant of course!) an, ...