The Cayman Islands offers business owners, entrepreneurs, and prospective residents excellent opportunities for economic and personal development. Breath-taking scenery combined with first-class hospitality makes it an attractive destination for businesspersons and migrating individuals alike.
With a good balance between lifestyle and industry, Cayman is the ideal destination for adventurers and career-driven settlers alike. With a friendly and welcoming local community and an abundance of Cayman-kind, you’re likely to be captured by the islands’ charm and feel at home in no time at all.
Cayman is a small island, that’s big on business. With a thriving economy, a favourable financial environment, and a bustling business community, Cayman boasts a multitude of exciting opportunities for international investors.
Whether it’s for a long weekend break or a few weeks of sunshine, Cayman has plenty to offer visitors to the islands. Explore the world famous beaches, dine on international cuisine, and stay in five star luxury resorts as you experience one of the Caribbean’s most treasured destinations.
- Cayman Islands Association of Mediators & Arbitrators
- Cayman Islands Bankers Association
- Cayman Islands Civil Service Association
- Cayman Contractors Association
- Cayman Islands Compliance Association
- Cayman Islands Directors Association
- Cayman Islands Fund Administrators Association
- Cayman Islands Institute of Professional Accountants
- Cayman Islands Insurance Association
- Cayman Islands Legal Practitioners Association
- Cayman Islands Marketing Professionals Association
- Cayman Islands Ministers Association
- Cayman Islands Real Estate Brokers Association
- Cayman Islands Society of Financial Analysts
- Cayman Islands Society of Human Resource Professionals
- Cayman Islands Tourism Association
- Cayman Finance
- Cayman National Cultural Foundation
- Caymanian Bar Association
- Cayman Islands Company Managers Association
- Insurance Managers of Cayman
- Sister Islands Tourism Association
- Society of Trust and Estate Professionals
- Department of Agriculture
- Cayman Islands Airports Authority
- Cayman Islands Government
- Civil Aviation Authority of the Cayman Islands
- Ministry of Commerce & Investment
- Cayman Islands Customs & Border Control
- Dive Cayman
- Economics and Statistics Office
- Cayman Islands Film Commission
- Ministry of Financial Services
- Freedom of Information Unit
- Cayman Islands General Registry
- Cayman Islands Government Directory
- Lands & Survey Department
- Department of Labour & Pensions
- Workforce Opportunities & Residency Cayman
- Planning Department
- Royal Cayman Islands Police Services
- Cayman Islands Port Authority
- Cayman Islands Postal Service
- Cayman Islands Shipping Registry
- Cayman Islands Department of Tourism
- Department of Vehicle & Drivers’ Licensing
- Caring for Life Foundation
- Cayman Heart Fund
- Cayman Hospice Care
- Cayman Islands Cancer Society
- Cayman Pink Ladies
- National Council of Voluntary Organisations
- Cayman’s ARK
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Cayman Islands
- Breast Cancer Foundation
- Cayman AIDS Foundation
- CI Crisis Centre Volunteer Programme
- Cayman Islands Humane Society
- Cayman Islands Red Cross
- Central Caribbean Marine Institute
- Extended After School Programme
- Feed Our Future
- Have a Heart Cayman
- LIFE (Literacy is For Everyone) Ltd
- Meals on Wheels
- NCVO Children Services Programmes
- National Gallery of the Cayman Islands (NGCI)
- National Trust of the Cayman Islands
- One Dog at a Time (ODAAT)
- YMCA of the Cayman Islands
- 16Plastic Free Cayman – Beach Clean Up8:00 am - 10:00 am
Plastic Free Cayman is hosting an East & West Beach Clean Up on Saturday, 16th January at 8 am.
West Bay: Barker’s Beach
East End: Public Beach (Next to Rubis)
Find out more at plasticfreecayman.com., ...
- 17Astronomy at Seven Mile Beach6:30 pm - 9:00 pmJoin the Cayman Islands Astronomical Society for an evening of stargazing at Seven Mile Public Beach from 6:30PM on the grassy area near the playground.The Moon and Mars will be on show as well as the Pleiades cluster and the Orion constellation with it’s interesting stars and nebula.As always, all are welcome, ...
- 24Botanic Park Family Fun Day10:00 am - 3:00 pmJoin the Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park and the Garden Club of Grand Cayman in raising funds to complete the new Children’s Garden (currently under development) at the Botanic Park on Sunday, 24th January 2021 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.The whole family can enjoy games, arts and crafts, face painting, live mus, ...
- 25Public Holiday: National Heroes Day Grand CaymanAll Day
One of the Cayman Island’s most memorable and patriotic annual observances. It is celebrated every year on the fourth Monday of January., ...
- 31Cayman Islands Cancer Society Stride Against Cancer Walk6:00 am - 8:00 am
Stride Against Cancer is organized by the Cayman Islands Cancer Society and is the organization’s largest fundraising event. It takes place on Sunday, January 31st, 2021. The funds raised will help finance the Society’s many programmes and activities.
Find out more at www.cics.ky.