Amended: Changes in Company Annual Fees
Grand Cayman, 1 November 2023 – In light of Government’s investments to improve the Companies Registrar’s service delivery over the last decade, significantly in technology, company annual fees in the Cayman Islands will be increased modestly, as of 1 January 2024.
Annual fees have remained largely unchanged over the last decade. Accordingly, fees affecting companies will be adjusted to cover increased service delivery costs.
Below are the increases applicable to company annual fees. Please note that all figures are in KYD.
- Exempt Companies
- Lower to upper share capital range of 0 to 42,000: from $700.00 to $825.00.
- Lower to upper share capital range of 42,001 to 820,000: from $1,000.00 to $1,125.00.
- Lower to upper share capital range of 820,001 to 1,640,000: from $1,984.00 to $2,109.00.
- Share capital above 1,640,000: from $2,568.00 to $2,693.00.
- Non-Resident Companies
- Lower to upper share capital range of 0 to 42,000: from $675.00 to $800.00.
- Share capital above 42,000: from $915.00 to $1,040.00.
- Foreign Companies
- Annual fees increase from $1,350.00 to $1,550.00.
- Limited Liability Companies
- Annual fees increase from $800.00 to $1,000.00.
- SPC Cells
- Fees will increase from $300.00 to $400.00 (up to a maximum of $6000.00 or 15 cells).