Cayman Brac continues COVID-19 Vaccination Campaign
Cayman Brac will be administering the COVID-19 vaccine to Stage 3, all ordinary and legal residents over 16 years of age, starting Tuesday 9th March until Friday 12th March 2021. The vaccine clinic will operate at the Aston Rutty Centre Medical Wing Flu Clinic from 9am – 1pm.
Vaccination campaign highlights:
- COVID-19 vaccine will be available in Cayman Brac to all ordinary and legal residents over the age of 16 (Stage 3).
- Vaccination Clinic (Aston Rutty Centre Medical Wing Flu Clinic) Tuesday – Friday 9am-1pm
- For Dose 1, please fill out the consent form before arrival https://www.hsa.ky/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/COVID-19-Vaccine-Consent-Form-2020-2021-FINAL-Feb.pdf
- Everyone must present photo identification to receive the vaccine and demonstrate they are ordinarily and legally resident e.g. with initial permission to remain in the Islands for at least six months.
- Persons may come at ANY of the published clinic times for the following:
- Stage 1, Group A, B & C
- Stage 2, Group A, B & C
- Receiving Dose 2
- Persons who have received their first dose are reminded to get their second dose 21 days later or no longer than 12 weeks after the first dose.
- When receiving your 2nd dose, you MUST also bring along your vaccination card reflecting your 1st dose.
- Doctors’ notes are no longer required for Stage 2.
- Vaccination cards are NOT to be laminated.
- Persons 60 years and older will be given priority.
- Facemasks are required.
Residents of the Sister Islands with questions please contact 925-1190.
For the most up to date vaccination schedule visit https://hsa.ky/public-health/coronavirus/
*Schedule subject to change.