COVID vaccine clinic reminders
The Public Health Department reminds the public to follow the published vaccination schedule and come prepared with appropriate identification and documentation showing proof of being an ordinarily and legally resident in the Cayman Islands.
- COVID vaccine is available to all persons 16 years and over (Surname order).
- By April 7th 2021, Cayman will have received over 100,000 doses, which is enough to fully vaccinate all persons 16+.
- Come to the vaccination clinic at various times throughout the opening hours (Monday-Friday 9am – 12:00pm & 1:30pm – 4pm, Saturday 9am – 12:00pm & 1:30pm – 3pm).
- Do not laminate your vaccination card. (If you have already done so, please bring your vaccination card to the ORIA Vaccination Clinic along with your photo ID.)
- Park in the long-term parking lot.
- Do not bring children, when possible.
- No pets allowed at the vaccination clinic.
- Bring your completed consent form for Dose 1. Visit hsa.ky to download the form or click here
- Facemasks required.
Everyone must present photo identification to receive the vaccine and demonstrate they are ordinarily and legally resident in the Cayman Islands. This includes Caymanians, Permanent Residents, people holding Work Permits, as well as Global Citizens and their families. Persons other than those with a Cayman Islands Passport and/or Cayman Islands Voters Card must show proof they have initial permission to remain in the Islands for at least six months. Note that a Cayman Islands Driver’s License on its own is not sufficient proof of residency and will need to be shown in conjunction with another form of accepted ID as outlined below.
Accepted ID’s include:
- Cayman Islands Driver’s License
- Cayman Islands Passport
- Cayman Islands Voters Card
- A Global Citizens Certificate (GCCP)
- Non-Caymanian passport showing approval to be on island for six months from arrival
- Residency and Employment Rights Certificate (RERC)
- Work Permit extension letter
- Work Permit grant letter
- Job letter (from a local organisation)
For the most up-to-date vaccination schedule and information, please visit https://www.hsa.ky/public-health/coronavirus/