Elections Office Available to Issue Voter IDs
In the lead up to the General Election, the Elections Office has extended their opening hours to allow voters greater opportunity to pick up their voter ID.
Below are the extended hours for the Elections Office at 68 West Bay Road, Baytown Office Suites, George Town.
- Monday, 29 March to Thursday, 1 April – 9am to 7pm
- Closed on Good Friday
- Saturday, 3 April – 10am to 4pm
- Monday, 5 April – 10am to 4pm
- Tuesday, 6 April to Friday, 9 April – 9am to 8pm
- Saturday, 10 April – 10am to 4pm
- Monday, 12 April to Tuesday, 13 April – 9am to 7pm
Teams from the Elections Office will also be at Foster’s Republix on Saturday, 27 March from 9:30am to 12:30pm to issue voter ID cards.
Voters are reminded that if they already have a voter ID and haven’t changed their name or address, they do not require a new ID.
If changes have been made to a voter’s name or address or they registered between 2 October 2020 and 20 January 2021, then they can obtain your ID from 1 April 2021 onwards.
Any form of official ID will be accepted to vote on Election Day. However, voters are encouraged to obtain a voter ID card.