- This event has passed.
Intermediate Excel Skills – 19 November 2020
November 19, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This two-hour course will build on your basic excel skills, advancing your ability to use the Excel software to do more and to achieve more, further enhancing on the job performance.
Intermediate Excel will take you beyond the basic excel functions, equipping you with skills that allow you to demonstrate greater competencies in terms of your ability to organise and utilise data/information for problem solving and decision making and will ultimately boost your efficiency and skills in executing job-related and other tasks.
Learning Intermediate Excel is also a great choice if you are looking to improve or acquire a new skill, as you retool to meet the new workplace challenges brought about by the Covid-19 pandemic.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Important course requirement:
- All participants must have access to a computer to follow and to practice during the session. Access to a second computer screen during the session is ideal but not essential to participation in the course.
Intermediate Excel is part of the CTC Workplace Essentials series.
CANCELLATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED IN WRITING 72 HOURS PRIOR TO THE COURSE IN ORDER TO OBTAIN A REFUND. NO SHOWS WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT
INSTRUCTOR – Alicia Sizemore
Alicia started with Deloitte New Zealand in early 2015, where she completed her Charted Accountancy (CA) with Charted Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
After three and a half years, she was looking for experience overseas and moved to the Cayman Islands, working for TMF Cayman for a year before joining the team at Berman Fisher.
Alicia brings passion and experience in cloud accounting software and systems, particularly in the small to medium sector, as well as experience in change management and project accounting. She has many years of experience teaching and tutoring accounting and related subjects at a university and professional level
Special Notes for Registrants:
- You must pay for this course before you can receive the Zoom link and password to attend the session/s.
- If you are registering multiple persons for this course, please ensure that you insert a separate email address for each person, or otherwise make suitable arrangements for each course participant to access the Zoom invitation link (which will be sent via the email/s provided) and to join the session from a computer.
Technical Requirements for participating in this course via Zoom:
Please note that you will need to have Zoom installed on your device prior to joining the session. You can set this up ahead of time by following the steps here or by joining the class early and clicking on the invite link, which will prompt you to install the application if it’s not already on your device. There will be no “dial-in” access, so please be prepared to join via your web browser and have your audio, microphone and video settings configured. Both video and audio participation are mandatory for this course.
Remote Participation Guidelines
• Please be mindful of noise in your surroundings when attending the session.
• When connecting to the Zoom session, your Zoom username should clearly state your first and last name.
• Depending on the Instructor’s preference, the host may or may not mute your microphone by default. If your microphone is muted by default, the host will unmute it when you indicate you wish to ask a question or make a comment or when you are invited by the facilitator to make a contribution.
• If you wish to make an intervention during the session, you simply need to click on the “raise hand” symbol at the bottom of your screen. Once the host indicates the moment you can intervene, he/she will unmute your microphone (if it is muted) and display your image on screen.
|Event Item Name||Expires||Pricing|
|Intermediate Excel Skills – 19 November 2020 – Member||Nov 19, 2020||
|Intermediate Excel Skills – 19 November 2020 – Future Member||Nov 19, 2020||