PowerPoint 101 – 16 February 2022
This course is part of the Chamber Training Centre (CTC) Workplace Essentials category.
This workshop is for persons who need to gain an understanding of MS PowerPoint to create and deliver spectacular and efficient presentations.
Topics covered include:
- Learn how to use templates for quick easy presentations
- Basic features including textbox, shapes, animations and transitions
- Advanced features including Smart Art and 3D Models
- Learn how to insert a video or sound
- Learn how to Format your presentation using sections, headers and footers
- Learn presentation tips that will boost your confidence 7) Receive hands-on practice to use the skills learned
Anika is an HR professional born and raised in the Cayman Islands. She has a Bachelor’s Degree in Globalization from the University of Western Ontario, a Certificate in Human Resources Studies, a Level 3 certificate in Leadership and Management from the ILM Institute and she is currently pursuing her Masters in Management at ICCI. Outside of academia, Anika has also competed in the Miss Cayman Islands pageant having won the title of Miss Cayman Islands in 2017. Through her training for the competition and during her reign, Anika has worked with the Toastmasters Club to continuously improve her public speaking and presentation skills. She has had the honor of speaking and presenting at several distinguished events including the annual CISHRP HR Conference in 2014. One of her favorite quotes is by the late Maya Angelou “If you’re always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be”
11 February 2022
Cancellations must be received in writing 72 hours prior to the course in order to obtain a refund. No shows will be charged the full amount.
Parking is available in any VISITOR designated parking space.