QuickBooks (Online) Training
This four-hour course is suitable for people who have started using QBs but would like to increase their efficiency. This course, which is being offered virtually, provides the perfect opportunity for you to improve on or acquire a new skill, as you retool to meet the new workplace challenges brought about by the Covid-19 pandemic.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Raising Invoices, sending statements, receiving monies and reconciling customer accounts
- Inputting Vendor bills, making payments and reconciling vendor accounts
- How to perform a bank reconciliation and what to look out for
- What monthly journals to prepare
- What Management Reports you should be creating and how
CANCELLATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED IN WRITING 72 HOURS PRIOR TO THE COURSE IN ORDER TO OBTAIN A REFUND. NO SHOWS WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT.
INSTRUCTOR – Lauren Christie
About the Instructor, Lauren Christie, ACA, CPI, CFA
Lauren started her career with KPMG in London and moved to the Cayman Islands in 2008. During her time at KPMG Lauren specialised in Restructuring, including liquidations and administrations. She is a qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charterholder and holds the Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency (CPI). She has over 14 years of experience in the financial services industry which includes audit, corporate finance and forensic accounting experience.
Lauren now works with Berman Fisher and provides outsourced accounting, FC and CFO assistance to operating companies in Cayman as well as coaching and QBs training.
Lauren is a member of the CFA Society of the Cayman Islands, the Cayman Islands Society of Professional Accountants, 100 Women in Hedge Funds and the International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC) as well as the Institute of Chartered Accountants England & Wales (ICAEW).
Special Notes for Registrants:
- You must pay for this course before you can receive the Zoom link and password to attend the session/s.
- If you are registering multiple persons for this course, please ensure that you insert a separate email address for each person, or otherwise make suitable arrangements for each course participant to access the Zoom invitation link (which will be sent via the email/s provided) and to join the session from a computer.
Technical Requirements for participating in this course via Zoom:
Please note that you will need to have Zoom installed on your device prior to joining the session. You can set this up ahead of time by following the steps here or by joining the class early and clicking on the invite link, which will prompt you to install the application if it’s not already on your device. There will be no “dial-in” access, so please be prepared to join via your web browser and have your audio, microphone and video settings configured. Both video and audio participation are mandatory for this course.
Remote Participation Guidelines
• Please be mindful of noise in your surroundings when attending the session.
• When connecting to the Zoom session, your Zoom username should clearly state your first and last name.
• Depending on the Instructor’s preference, the host may or may not mute your microphone by default. If your microphone is muted by default, the host will unmute it when you indicate you wish to ask a question or make a comment or when you are invited by the facilitator to make a contribution.
• If you wish to make an intervention during the session, you simply need to click on the “raise hand” symbol at the bottom of your screen. Once the host indicates the moment you can intervene, he/she will unmute your microphone (if it is muted) and display your image on screen.
|Member||Jun 17, 2021||
|Future Member||Jun 17, 2021||