23 Lime Tree Bay Avenue, P.O. Box 1000 Grand Cayman KY1-1102
Self Leadership is a Training Course using official materials from The Ken Blanchard Companies.
Self Leadership is a one-day face-to-face workshop that includes engaging classroom materials, videos, and proven learning activities. Individuals and managers discover the skills needed to become a self leader, with many opportunities to demonstrate their knowledge and practice these new behaviors.
Also included are
• The SLII App—a mobile app that helps learners master Situational Leadership® II
• One on One Worksheet—a tool that guides self leaders through regular, well-planned One on One Conversations with their manager
• Perceptions of Self Leadership—a tool that enables participants to compare their perceptions with those of their manager on seven key areas of self leadership that influence the quality of their work experience.
What to expect:
Self Leadership helps people learn how to take control of their work lives and be successful, teaching the following key concepts:
• Situational Leadership® II—Participants learn the world’s most popular leadership model, taught from the perspective of the self leader rather than the manager.
• Assumed Constraints—Participants learn to recognize those perceived barriers that can be transcended or avoided
• Points of Power—Participants learn the five sources of power at work and how each can be activated to help them achieve their goals and experience greater autonomy, meaning, and competence.
• Proactive Conversations—Participants learn how to seek what they need from anyone who can provide them with the appropriate direction and support. They also learn how to proactively conduct One on One Conversations with their manager, in which they own and prepare the agenda.
Who will benefit:
Individual contributors, managers, and senior leaders seeking to be more proactive and satisfied at work.
This course is part of the CTC Ken Blanchard Series
INSTRUCTOR: Xenia Sotiriou-Goddard, Olive Consulting
Olive Consulting is the official Channel Partner of The Ken Blanchard Companies for the Cayman Islands. The Ken Blanchard Companies is the global leader in management training. For more than 35 years, Blanchard has been creating the best managers in the world, training over 150,000 people each year. From the award-winning First-time Manager program—based on the best-selling business book, The New One Minute Manager®—to The SLII Experience™ the most widely taught leadership model in the world, Blanchard is the provider of choice of Fortune 500 companies as well as small to medium businesses, governments, and educational and nonprofit organizations.
The fact is that most people get promoted to management without receiving the necessary management training. At Olive Consulting, we believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to be positioned to make the most of their promotion and positively influence their teams and clients. Whether it’s honing a specific management skill or diving into something new, our experts can help you acquire the knowledge you’re looking for. Our course selection is varied and unique to fit all needs and skill levels.
When you join a course led by Olive Consulting, you can start using your new skills right away. We believe in only teaching necessary content, which means everything you learn will be practical and easy to apply. All our programs are led by our skilled facilitators with extensive experience in Learning and Development or Human Resource Roles
CANCELLATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED IN WRITING 72 HOURS PRIOR TO THE COURSE IN ORDER TO OBTAIN A REFUND. NO SHOWS WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT
Parking is available in any VISITOR designated parking space.
|Member||Jun 30, 2021||
|Future Member||Jun 30, 2021||