Exit testing to continue in districts for COVID-19 positive persons
COVID-19 positive individuals, who have reached the end of their isolation period, can attend any of the daily exit PCR testing clinics below from 11am – 1pm.
- Ed Bush Sports Complex
- Bodden Town Civic Centre
- South Sound Community Centre
Once tested, individuals must return home and isolate until further instruction.
- Fully vaccinated individuals are required to isolate for 10 days, with PCR test on day 11*
- Individuals not fully vaccinated are required to isolate for 14 days, with PCR test on day 15*Note: The day of your original PCR test is considered Day 0.
Individuals due for exit PCR testing include:
- Persons who tested positive
- Unvaccinated adult (18+) household members of a positive (in the above categories)
Fully vaccinated persons (or unvaccinated children) eligible and currently testing negative for daily lateral flow testing, do not need a PCR test.
https://www.hsa.ky/news_events/exit-testing-to-continue-in-districts-for-covid-19-positives-persons/Read more in the attached or here at the link: