MyHSA Patient Portal Sign-Up Continues in Anticipation of Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Certificates launch
The Health Services Authority (HSA) will extend its public sign-up initiative for the MyHSA Patient Portal. The aim is to bring this convenience to patients and residents by having as many people as possible sign up ahead of the release of the securely verifiable digital COVID-19 vaccination certificates. Private visits to register groups of more than thirty can also be arranged for the corporate community by emailing email@example.com Persons can register themselves at any HSA location with a valid government issued ID and an active email address. A dedicated registration officer is also available at the Cayman Islands Hospital atrium Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm.
Online registration for persons who may already be overseas will be available soon.
The MyHSA Patient Portal allows users to:
· Securely access their health records
· Make appointment requests for General Practice and Paediatrics
· Access your child’s health information
· Send messages for physicians
· Access general laboratory and radiology reports
· Review immunisation, allergy, and health history
· Order online prescription refills
· Access records from a mobile app or desktop
· View COVID-19 & IgG test results
To see the current registration schedule and for more information on MyHSA Patient Portal, visit https://www.hsa.ky/our-services/patient-portal-info/
Submitted by: Health Services Authority (HSA)